Saturday, November 28, 2009

Something I've learned very easily

Reading without music is very, very tough for me. Actually, doing anything without music is tough for me. Falling asleep without music, up until about this past summer, was inconceivable. It hadn't happened since I was little.

So, without a computer, without an mp3 player or stereo that you put that thing on, I've been kind of struggling to figure out how to get things done.

To the person who stole my Zune: I'm going to kill you man/woman/child. Because of you, I cannot listen to Ratatat and Lands & People while ingesting literature at 4 AM. You are scum. I spit on your grave.

2 comments:

Kelsie Lynn said...

I am terribly sorry about your zune (zoon? zoone?)
Terribly.

If I find it Ill give it to you for christmas. Promise

Austin said...

aw man...i'm telling you, it's those stupid zunes. you and brian both have the worst luck with them.

get an ipod.
stuff like that doesn't happen. promise.

 
Clicky Web Analytics