Monday, November 9, 2009

Thoughts about people in Provo

Sometimes it's really hard for me not to be angry with the people I come in contact with here. It's hard because I never feel like I can express myself to them; I can't ever communicate. My humor is always too dry or referential or I use too many abbrevs. People just kind of shrug and look blankly at me. Not their fault, I understand that. Just a simple frustration.

I'm only writing this because my triumphant return to FHE, after like a year, was pretty awkward and punctuated with people turning to me and saying, "You're in our ward?"

I just walked out and blasted a Black Lips GZA remix. 2 4 Biggie, my homiez in the ground.

EDIT: I think the reason people generally don't have a clue what I'm talking about is because the way I talk is usually the way people doing hard drugs talk. Nobody not on speed or coke should reference Max Headroom or Joey McIntyre repeatedly in a roomful of people who don't understand what the hell you're saying. Just a thought.

Edit II: I am not on coke or speed or any other drug. I'm just internetified.

2 comments:

Austin said...

Let me just say if you ever stop speaking like you're on hard drugs or "internetified" I will think you are actually doing hard drugs. I will also de-friend you.

Alex Christman is the funniest person I know. Get outta the bubble man...take a bath...let it soak. Don't think about it. Enjoy everyones company and text me about how awesome your fellow LRC-ers are. It's the highlight of my day...not even kidding.
Oh and then we can hang out all the time over the summer. Duh. And then move within the same vicinity when we graduate. And then maybe hang out a few times. Go to that new play downtown. Dinner. Move in together. Take things slow after that. Get married. I mean...uh...girls are pretty awesome. I like them. They are nice...much better than guys. ha-ha oh man...this is so funny...so awkward. I...LOL.

So basically what Im saying is to stop being such a babylameass (like that? my friend luke came up with it).

Kelsie Lynn said...

Edit III
You are on crack.

 
Clicky Web Analytics