Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Continuation of thoughts from last night

I didn't mean to make it sound like I was all broken up about not making friends in Provo, boo hoo, got nobudy to talk ta. What I'm saying, perhaps in some way, is that here in Provo there is a disparaging difference between those who "get it" and those who "don't." Oh and "it" is "me".

That being said, I think that's case with the world. And it makes me extremely grateful and happy to have the friends I have. Because they make this town awesome. Whether it's driving around some mountains or eating mulligatawny or breaking lightbulbs by the airport or playing Mario Kart all morning. It's just awesome.

So. Thanks friends. You guys rule. You guys are the best. Shout out to Austin Dressman. Even though you don't live here, it feels like you should. So. Move here.

Do it.

-Love,
Alex

1 comment:

Kelsie Lynn said...

meye blog iz a peece ov poo, yu dont need two reed it.

I lyk two remember sum ov the references in this post. happee timez in da valley.

 
Clicky Web Analytics