Monday, January 4, 2010

Why can I only listen to the Weezer 8-Bit tribute album? And it's not even like I'm listening to the whole thing. I can only listen to the songs that came off of Pinkerton. Ohhhh man, stop this life! I can't afford to be crazy obsessive savant boy right now. I can't afford to sit wikipedia-ing my favorite bands for HOURS. I can't afford to think things like, "Maybe now is a good time to get into underground comix." Right now, my brain should be thinking, "Ok, time to learn Latin and Swedish this semester!"

It's just so tough to readjust! I was only home for 13 days or so, but it was like. Oh hello real world. Let me live in you.

Is it so bad that I just want to live in New York and have friends who get it and read books, internets, artist statements, watch Style Wars, look at art, become a jerk, and then die? Is that so bad?

Thank you BYE

3 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

i am none of those things.

youre taking swedish?

Austin said...

you are a jerk.

THANK YOU.

bye.

Eric Layland said...

I feel like the reason you're torn about this is because everything you want- the style, the ritz, the glamour, the schnapps- you had it all. All of it. It's name was and remains: Ammon Pike.

Plus you got to use that sweet lamp and watch the food network. Alex, dear, it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

 
Clicky Web Analytics