Friday, January 22, 2010

I feel most in control when it's 3 AM and I've cleaned my room finally and my laundry is half done. I feel good mainly because there's a nice breeze in the house that makes me think of spring and because I love the smell of laundry detergent and warm clothes.

I feel in control when I shouldn't feel in control. I feel in control when the world is asleep and I've got hours to myself.

My sleep suffers, my writing suffers, my quirks suffer, but I feel as normal as the next average Joe when I'm up in the middle of the night doing laundry and reading books.

2 comments:

Austin said...

I like this a lot. And this is like the perfect representation of you.

Kelsie Lynn said...

yes! the smell and sound of laundry going is soo good. so comforting.

sometimes i put laundry in when I don't really need so that i can fall asleep with the monster sound going.

 
Clicky Web Analytics