Thursday, February 18, 2010

Heyyyyy, here's a thought. Can the world give me a job where I just read my favorite books while I hang out in bed all day? Is that the life of a "published author"? Because, if so, I'll try my hardest to "make that a reality".

I walked into my work and looked around and literally said, "Psh. Amateurs."

Want to die. hate my lyfe. want to just eat slab pizza and walk in the park and read books and see pretty girls and want a cat and want to write about the weather outside right now and want to never worry about money ever again the end goodbye

2 comments:

moonshinejunkyard said...

i've thought that many many times. i do think it should indeed become a paid position, but only if you're really good at it. then those that are good at it can get paid oodles MORE money to sit around and talk with each other about the books they read, but under no pressure or hoopla like the label "book club" and no outcomes or students, aka "teaching." just plain simple reading and talking about books. paid lots of money. simple.

redneckzilla said...

Intelligentsia Revolution! We must rebel against the illiterati! Nicholas Cage is a plant!

 
Clicky Web Analytics