Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sorry if I've been busy lately

So I've been living pretty crazily recently. Just. Busy. Insane. Busy. Busier than I think I've ever been busy. And it's been amazing. This is going to be my life and I love it. So. Much. It's so rewarding. I stay up all night reading books, then get up and go make movies/edit movies/talk about movies all day. Sweeeet.


Here's what I've been up to the past week and a half or so:

I shot, edited, and mass produced a documentary. I started a website and wrote three articles for it. I shot, edited, and spammed a promo for my doc/website. I made my brother make me a sweet poster and had it printed ad nauseum. I saw a play. I watched a movie. I wrote a 7 page paper. I wrote two 1 page papers. I read two books. I wrote a three page essay. I made transparencies. I helped make a 16mm movie. I signed up for a feature length film and a short film. I went to a film festival. I met 6 people in one day. I lost my cell phone. I made a few lists. I wrote some things. I stayed up all night. I did my laundry. I went shopping— twice. I played in the snow. I performed rhythmic gymnastics. In the snow.

All in a week. whut. Am I missing anything? Probably. I'm too tired to think right now.

And tomorrow at 11:30 AM, I’m heading up a fake protest on campus, distributing said DVDs and posters, and hoping some people think it’s interesting.

Oh and on Saturday I’ll be playing Hitler in a comedy show at a swank party. You guys should come.

2 comments:

Austin said...

WHA BAM...this is incredible. You are awesome.
I am dedddd.

Seriously though, this is so good to hear.

Eric Layland said...

Was that documentary you made about men going to tanning beds? They really wanted me to be in that. Even my agent wanted me to. I said No. No to drugs. Tanning is drugs.

Thank your for making a tanning video.

 
Clicky Web Analytics