Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Real Life Spirituality

This is happening as we speak. Something just happened in my life that was important and now I'm blogging about it, maybe cheapening it, but for serious.

Last night I had a big revelation. I had checked my bank account a few days ago and realized I had a set amount of money. I was like. Cool. Awesome. That's some money. What I'd forgotten about was that I hadn't paid rent yet. Then I realized that last night. And freaked out. And realized, "I have no money, this is the scariest thing ever."

So I prayed fervently last night for some help, some way to figure out my financial situation from Heavenly Father.

I just checked my bank account. Whether it was just my eyes, a clerical mistake, some sort of pending check, whatever. Suddenly I have like 200 extra dollars in my bank account.

What in the world. Wow. I usually don't get very personal and spiritual and things like that, or at least anymore. But that was pretty incredible. Your prayers are answered, that is the truth right there.

I'll be danged. I've been humbled.

3 comments:

Austin said...

Son of Man gotsa git paid son! He was holdin on you playa.
JC is mah boi, always pullin thru.

Kelsie Lynn said...

so excellent this is.
blessings babyyy

Eric Layland said...

Christmas Miracle.

 
Clicky Web Analytics