Saturday, December 13, 2008

I've got all the answers

Alright, so the whole US is freaking out about the bail outs and the economic crisis and the recession. Well, come on people. The answer has been right in front of us the whole time. People keep asking where we're going to find the money in the government to hand out to all these big companies?

Well I suggest you guys shut your mouths and hand over full responsibility to one man:




Now, of course, the solution is obvious. If anyone can find millions of dollars in the infrastructure of the government, it has to be Matt Lesko. I mean, the guy's whole pitch is that the government is just waiting to throw this money at all of us. Do his question marks and mismatched socks lie? I think not.

I wonder if he'll get jailed for conspiring to take down the government... maybe he's to blame for the exploitation of the house market. Maybe it's all. his. fault.
 
Clicky Web Analytics