Monday, November 24, 2008

The Christman Family Gene

Am I the only one who thinks that when people become "fans" of things on facebook it's hilarious? Because it says things like, "Jessica Wilson has become a fan of ICECREAM" or something. that's funny to me. Maybe I'm crazy.

I sweat. All the time. No matter the weather. It's cold in my office. My fingertips are cold. seriously. I keep having to curl my hands into fists to make my fingers a little warmer. it's cold outside. I can see my breath. But my armpits are just pumping out sweat. It's disgusting. It's stupid. It's nonsensical. It's just plain wrong.

I just wish it was an everywhere sweat. So that way I'd look like I just took a run. Or a shower. Or went for the Polar Bear plunge.

But I found a good online radio station. And some new music. So, that's good. And I have little to work on. At least, little that pressing. And I bought a 1 lb. bag of jerky. I'm doing pretty well.

5 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

i want jerkey.
sorry you sweat so bad.
you and rachel should have a sweating contest. see who sweats more. don't tell her i told you that...

Murdering Muses said...

Dude, you ever try www.pandora.com ?
Its the jam bro, you put in an artist you like and it plays everything similar! You would dig it if you don't already...

Austin said...

my friend kieren and I have decided to start a convenient store called Tits and Jerky. we're still in the planning stages but its going to happen.
interested?

Eric Layland said...

tits and jerky. that sounds so terrible. and great. i can't believe natalie made that comment about rachel sweating. rachel would scream. she's defenseless, vulnerable missionary so natalie takes a cheap shot. watch out natalie, when you're vulnerable and defenseless, like let's say- in labor having a baby, rachel will get you back with an even cheaper shot.

the word your security makes me type is SOULMATE. i'm thankful for that.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you have Hyperhidrosis.

 
Clicky Web Analytics