Monday, April 12, 2010

CLICK THE PICTURE. DOWNLOAD THE MUSIC



Dey Know It's Summertime

1. Maybe So, Maybe No - Mayer Hawthorn
2. Thousand Crazy Nights - Music Go Music
3. Cut Your Hair - Pavement
4. Dey Know It's Summertime - Shalonda
5. Mariniere - Mama Rosin
6. Futures & Folly - Blitzen Trapper
7. Kid - Brazos
8. Phantom Limb - The Shins
9. Dull Life - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
10. The Girl - Dr. Dog
11. I Wanna Hold Your Hand - Bluegrass Beatles
12. Exhibit C - Jay Electronica
13. How I Got Over - The Roots
14. They Don't Want - Electric Wire Hustle
15. Just Like Heaven - Dinosaur Jr.
16. Let My Burden Be - Golden Shoulders
17. Pool Hall Richard - The Faces
18. Supernatural Superserious - R.E.M.
19. Baby C'mon - Stephen Malkmus
20. The Letter - The Veils
21. The Ills - Mayer Hawthorn
22. Lord Have Mercy - Young Buck
23. Ring Ring - Sleigh Bells
24. Big Thirsty - Big Thirsty


LISTEN TO THE JAMZ HAPPY SUMMER 2010

2 comments:

Austin said...

yeeeeah! every mix from here on out needs a little mama rosin...I'm convinced of that, definitely the most continually played artist on my itunes in the past months

I LYKE DIS.

eliza.e.campbell said...

I don't recall giving you permission to leak my track. You know, track 24. Whatever, whatever, it's gonna blow up over the summer anyway.

WV: buloyab

 
Clicky Web Analytics