Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LiFe In UtAh RoCkS?

Life in the 801 (I'm calling it that now):

-Sundance Film Festival. Rock. Definitely worth getting like 3 hours of sleep and driving all over the state to get to. We only saw one celebrity too: the dad from Freaky Friday. My opinion: I shouldn't care at all about celebrities because I can't even recognize them on the street if I do see them. I had hope in my heart to meet Bruce Campbell or Steve Buscemi. I only met stuck up hipsters and rich socialites. Park City is one giant GAP commercial.

-Walking With The Dinosaurs. Awesome. Even better when you buy nosebleeds and sit wherever you want in the high rises.

-Roommate of the month. A delicious idea.

-Art, music, films, books. I'm living the Barnes and Noble's life right now.

All in all, I'm busier than I've been in a long time and life is flitting past like scenery from train window. Even my imagery is rushed. I'm at work learning how to negotiate music rights. This will come in handy one day right?

3 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

Alex you lied. We also saw Moby like 20 times. He's everywhere. And sometimes he has braces and he is Jeeter.
also. .. is your choice of caps and non caps influenced at all by some spunky hawaiian we know?
also i love you

Austin said...

hahaha Moby 20 times...
that's everything I hope/pray/expect sundance to be ha.

and yeah the train metaphor is perfect for my life right now as well.
I'm glad we're both "good" busy.

Emily Rigby said...

negotiating music rights? you should explain this to me. i've got this friend mike. and he won't let me burn cds for him. not even if i bought the cd first. it's very depressing :( it's like he's not even a teenager.

 
Clicky Web Analytics